Whether you want to channel your inner ‘Brad Pitt’ or just to look a little attractive like an alpha male, there are lots of ways for you to look like a million bucks, without spending a million!
From simple accessories to cool suits, women will go after you if you’ll find the best style that fits you. Don’t worry, you don’t have to spend a lot just to look like a celebrity and be fashionable.
This article will give you 7 simple tips to appear like a million heartthrob without breaking the bank.
1. Wear statement sunglasses
If you want to look like a male celebrity who’s trying to hide his identity from the paparazzi, all you need is a nice pair of sunglasses. You can pair your statement sunglasses with polo shirts or even simple white tees and denim pants. If you want to go extra, you can wear suits, with long sleeves and ties underneath. Keep it classy!
2. Go Monochrome
Wearing outfits with all the varieties of a single hue will help you to appear neat and tidy. Rich personalities usually choose monochromatic clothes because it’s easier to mix and match and you will never go wrong with a monochromatic color scheme.
If you’re having a hard time mixing and matching the colors in your closet, go for lighter or darker shades of the same color.
3. Choose the right cologne or perfume
The scent is one of the most important things to remember when it comes to styling. Choose the right cologne or perfume that can go well with any clothes. Pick a scent that is not too strong, but long-lasting.
4. Visit thrift stores or wait for big sales in the mall
Thrift stores have lots of branded clothes, shoes, and accessories that you can avail of without spending a lot. When you go thrifting, you can save a lot of money while making the street like your own runway.
However, if going to thrift stores is not your thing, you can wait for sales, promos, and discounts in the mall or boutique.
5. Get a nice haircut It is essential to have well-groomed hair in order to appear well-off to others. Look for a cheap barber in your area or online and request a neat trim. If you prefer longer hair, brush it back or use hair gel to style it. Your haircut should cost no more than $20.
6. Wear clothes that fit properly Wealthy men frequently consult stylists or upscale stores to ensure that their clothes fit perfectly. Tailoring is an option for getting to get the perfect fit. Trying on different sizes before buying and donating old clothing are also recommended practices.
7. Be confident
Last but not the least, show confidence. If you are confident with what you are wearing, you can pull it off. Even though you are just wearing a simple shirt, if you know how to walk like you’re a male model, people will definitely keep their eyes on you like you’re walking down the runway.
Now that you have these tips, you can now begin looking for outfits, shoes, and accessories that will turn you into a million-dollar man effortlessly.