Bowflex is a Vancouver-based fitness equipment provider company. The brand is well known worldwide and is known for launching many fitness products. Out of their equipment, Bowflex Treadmill is the one that is high in demand. The company was invented in 1986 by an engineering student Tessema Dosho Shifferaw. Thereafter Bowflex started producing home workout equipment like a home gym, treadmills, max trainers, dumbbells, etc.
Bowflex Treadmill is must try out fitness equipment because the machine has advanced features and is built of top-notch quality. The company also provides a range of smart equipment like adjustable dumbbells, smart activity trackers and cardio machines. Bowflex products are delivered quickly and the process is hassle-free. The brand has established its presence for more than 30 years. Most people have reviewed Bowflex Treadmill as one of the superior quality treadmills to watch out for. The company understands the value of health and how unhealthy life affects people. Let us check more detailed information on how to work out on Bowflex Treadmill.
A 15-minute Workout on the Bowflex Treadmill
Before working out rigorously on Bowflex Treadmill, try doing warm-up exercise or warm-up walk on the treadmill.
- Start the machine with the help of the instruction manual. Slowly start walking on the Bowflex Treadmill. Walk as if you walk normally in your house.
- It is a great way to start your routine. Stop for 10 seconds then start walking on the treadmill again.
- This time you have to slightly speed up. Walk for 60 seconds straight. The intensity level should start from 4 and then you can reach 5 or 6.
- You can do a slight variation on this Bowflex Treadmill. Start by speeding up at high intensity and then slow down a bit for another minute. Then start walking again and then slow down. This high interval workout will help you achieve your treadmill goals.
- In this way, you can break up your intervals for a 15-minute workout as the first 2-minute warm-up then a minute of the high interval, another 1 minute of the low interval, repeat this interval for 5 times and then cool down for the next minute.
- Getting used to Bowflex Treadmill is also important. Study the manual instructions and also take the help of a spotter.
See also: Top 5 Best Nike Running Shoes to Enjoy your Outdoor Adventures
4 Top-Selling Bowflex Treadmill Equipment
Bowflex Treadmill 56
This machine is only available in Europe. With an adjustable HD screen, the machine comes with a built-in JRNY. However, you have to subscribe for membership. Initially, there will be a 2-month trial subscription and then you can purchase. The folding system of this treadmill is of Softdrop brand. The equipment also comes with heart rate monitors that are Bluetooth enabled.
See also: Chanterelle Mushrooms: Top 5 Essential Guide
Bowflex Treadmill 25
It is an excellent treadmill that has a motorized incline of -5 to -15%. Te The handgrip features measures your heart rate. The equipment also comes with an adjustable shelf where you can keep your phone or tablet securely. When landing on the treadmill you can expect a softer landing. The maximum speed adjustment on the 25 version is 12mph.
Bowflex Treadmill 18
The 18 version comes with comfortable deck cushioning. To track advanced heart rates, you can measure them with a Bluetooth armband. The motorized incline is up to 15%. Like all Bowflex Treadmills, it also has a soft drop folding system. You can easily place it anywhere in the room and get maximized area. You can gear the speed up to 12 mph. Adaptive workouts on the treadmill are the standout feature.
This equipment has a lean sleek simple design. You can explore the world map on the led display. The running path of this treadmill is around 51 x 152 cm. Every feature of this machine is durable and long-lasting. The console is calorie-focused and synchronizes with the burning rate. If you are a serious runner then you will surely get tremendous results from this treadmill. The one-touch control and integrated Bluetooth technology are evident. It is one of the most sold fitness equipment. You can also enjoy free entertainment by connecting to some apps. Every time your descent, a gas shock folding system will ensure your safety.
Some Best 5 Popular Tropical Smoothie Menu for Your Ideal Breakfast
Top 5 Durable and Best Outdoor Basketball You Can Buy Right Now
Pluot: What is it? And Get to Know 4 of Its Best Nutritional Benefits