A mini trampoline is an equipment made with strong fabric that is used for aerobic or gymnastic performance. They are usually smaller in size and hence the name is mini. Jumping on a mini trampoline is fun and it improves your overall health and sculpts your body. Due to its small size, you can work out with it in the comfort of your home. If you want to get a toned body and improve your well-being then you must buy it.
Rebounding is a cardiovascular-based exercise that is commonly done on a mini trampoline. Since they are firmer and smaller it allows doing better bounce than the other types of the larger trampoline. A mini trampoline is usually bought for doing exercise that benefits your heart health. And rebounding is that one major advantage that gives your immense results. Rebounding helps to improve your lymphatic system and also flushes out toxins from your body. Jumping on a trampoline gives your pleasure and good health. Let us check out more relevant information about Mini trampoline.
Mini Trampoline Exercises
Jogging on a Mini Trampoline
Stand on the trampoline with hip-width apart and a straight back. Jog on the sheet-like you normally do in the park. While doing jogging moves with your legs, simultaneously raise your left arm when your right leg is lifted and raise your right arm when your left leg is raised.
It is a great cardio workout on a trampoline. Jumping jacks are easy to do. Start by taking small mini jumps. With each jump, you can swing your arms above your head in a circular motion. It is a simple but effective and low-impact workout. You can consider it as a warm-up exercise on a trampoline.
High Knee Punches
Start by doing jogging on a trampoline. Raise your one leg with a closed fist. And begin punching with your left hand. Then lift your other leg and punch with your right hand. Because of the continuous engagement of your legs and arms this jogging and knee punching workout ensures that your whole body is working out.
Seated Bounce on Mini Trampoline
It is another fun version of exercise where you just bounce while sitting on the trampoline. With your hips on the trampoline mat and legs on the floor try bouncing through your hips. It is an effective workout for your thighs and pelvis.
The squat is an ideal workout where people include it in their daily fitness regime. Squats on a trampoline benefit you a lot because they strengthen your leg muscles and your glutes. Because of the many involvements of joints, it is a good exercise with low impact.
Benefits of Mini Trampoline Workout
- Mini Trampoline exercises promote good heart health. When done on mini size, it ensures good blood flow and lung capacity and helps you control blood pressure.
- Doing various versions of rebounding exercises on the trampoline surely improves functioning on lymph nodes. Excess toxins get flushed out from the body and your lymphatic system gets improved.
- Since it is a full-body workout exercise it is an excellent remedy to lose weight and burn your calories.
- If you suffer from back pain or there is a strain on your back then this exercise will give you relief.
- Another major advantage is body balancing. You can effectively coordinate your body movements while maintaining a good balance.