Dry hair can be a real pain, and it ruins the whole look. The shine is lost, and our head is filled with skin cells that have turned into white flakes (that’s not dandruff) because of the itchiness.
We need essentials for our hair, like oils and vitamins that keeps are scalp nourished. Your day to day life is time measured, and you barely have time to oil your hair and provide it with its needs. So you go for the shampoo that gives you everything. So which is the best shampoo for dry hair this year?
But first, what causes dry hair in the first place? Do you dry your hair too much? That is mostly the cause of dry hair. Your scalp loses moisture as soon as there is a sudden change in temperature; whether it’s the change in weather or the excess heat from your hair dryer.
Your hair will lose its shine and its smoothness and will frizzle quite quoickly. The loss of moisture on your scalp will cause irritation and itchiness.
This itchiness causes you to itch, and that itch leads to white flakes which are quite often confused with dandruff. Oiling your hair is the best, but we don’t have the time for that or just don’t want to go that way. We turn our heads towards a good shampoo then.
With the abundance of shampoos in the market, we mostly don’t know which one to turn to so you just pick up the first insight. You need to know what you’re picking up and whether it’s good enough or not.
Here are 11 of the best shampoos for dry hair that you should consider checking out and settle for one that suits you best!
1. Aveda – New Invati Men Nourishing Exfoliating Shampoo
2. Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo – Extra Strength
3. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Scalp Care
4. OGX Nourishing + Coconut Milk
5. Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Shampoo
6. Axe Max Hydrate 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
7. Aesop Nurturing Shampoo
8. American Crew Men’s Daily Moisturizing Shampoo
9. Eprouvage Fortifying Shampoo
10. Bumble and Bumble Quenching Shampoo
These ten are the best shampoos for dry hair. But besides shampoos, other products can be used to help finish the dryness of your hair.
1. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
2. R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste- It styles your hair and cleans it at the same time
3. Davines Texturizing Dust – Just sprinkle it on your roots and massage it
4. Sachajuan Dark Volume Powder
5. Psssst! Dry Scalp Shampoo
You’ll find many products on the market, but you need to go with the ones you know that will work out for you and will be helpful.
So you need to try one of the best shampoos for dry hair from that list and give it a go otherwise you could just try one of the sprays or hair dusts to erase the evidence of dry hair!
Leave a Reply