Millions of people these days use wellness applications to motivate themselves to better take care of their health and improve their lifestyle. With so many apps available, it is difficult to choose from. Even if you narrow it down to the wellness activity or exercise you want, there are still a lot of choices.
So, to help you out, here are the top 5 wellness apps to download this 2023.
- Noom – Noom is all about helping people lose weight for good. The app provides personalized meal plans for individuals. However, the app focuses on encouraging users to change their behaviors for the better through a healthy diet and fitness. The best thing about this app is that it is backed up by science and research. Other than personalized meal plans, Noom also offers calorie tracking, workout plans, fitness tracking, food and weight logging, and more. So, if you want an app that will guide you through your diet journey, Noom is the way to go. The app also helps you realize what not to do when it comes to eating and diet.
- Calm – In 2022, sleep disorders affected 50 to 70 million adults in the United States according to the American Sleep Apnea Association. There are many varying reasons why people don’t get enough sleep including poor sleep habits, stress, and overeating. Lack of sleep can make a person feel more sluggish, weak, and dull throughout the day. People are now turning to wellness apps, or to be more specific relaxation wellness apps to improve the quality of their sleep. Calm is an application that is all about helping people sleep better. Its features include guided meditation exercises, music for sleep, sleep stories, and even a masterclass on how to sleep better. So, for a better slumber, give this app a download.
- Streaks – Streaks is not just a wellness app, it is a lifestyle app. The main idea of Streaks is to help people establish and maintain good habits daily that would enrich their lives. The app lets users create up to 24 tasks, which can then be completed throughout the day. Once a task is complete, your streak goes up. It gives a strong sense of fulfilment to accomplishing tasks, activities, and exercises. Many people who use the app are very creative when choosing or creating tasks. Some of them mix in tasks for their pets and others for school.
- Nike + Run Club – If you love running, jogging, or even just walking, then you might want to consider downloading the Nike + Rub Club application. Even if you are just starting to run or job, go for it. This application tracks your route, monitors your vitals, and motivates you through guided workouts and coaching. The best thing about this app it is free and no need to spend money to get extra features. This app will help you monitor your improvement as a runner.
- My Possible Self – Are you experiencing symptoms of mental health disorders? If you are, then the My Possible Self can help you better navigate your mental health condition. This application enables people to track and record feeling patterns. That way, you can distinguish particular moods or trigger patterns. If you are interested in learning more about mental health issues, My Possible Self also offers self-help lessons about stress, anxiety, and other mental health issues. More and more people are being mindful of their mental health and it is a great thing that apps like this one are being more popular.
Keep in mind that you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to get the best out of these applications. However, if you want to further elevate your wellness, then you might consider getting wellness gadgets or devices that would pair nicely with these applications.