Brittany Renner is a young model who got her start the way so many young individuals do, on social media. Posing on instagram, posting workout videos, and promoting fitness products got her face out there and her beauty noticed.
Who is Brittany Renner?
Brittany Renner was born on 26th February 1992 in Ocean Springs, Mississippi, and grew up alongside her sister Lexie and brother Steven. Renner played soccer while at Jackson State University, and in 2010, she helped the school team win the SWAC championship. Since her collegiate career, Renner has stepped further into the spotlight becoming a social media influencer.
Staying relevant in drama and the headlines, Renner has maintained her position of fame and most importantly her followers. She currently has 4.8 million followers on Instagram and models for various brands like Fashion Nova, promoting them on her page to her followers.
In most of her pictures, Brittany is posing to show off her butt. And we don’t blame her! Follow her workout routine to build up your butt for this upcoming spring break and hot girl summer.
As a former soccer star, Renner has experience lifting and training hard for the field.
Bulgarian Split Squat
- As a lower body exercise, it strengthens the muscles of the legs, including the quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves. Also, as a single-leg exercise, your core is forced to work in overdrive to maintain your balance.
Banded Glute Bridges
- This exercise is great, since it doesn’t require any weight and alleviates pressure off of your knees. Laying on your back, bring your feet in below your butt, push your knee out, tighten your core, and raise your butt. Hold at the top and pulse for a more intense workout.
- Obviously squats every good butt workout has squats. Front squats fire up your glutes and tighten your entire core. This exercise is great to strengthen your back, boost your butt, and suck in your abdominals from every angle.
- Back squats are essential to lift your butt. In order to get the most out of this exercise, squeeze your glutes together on the way up. This will help isolate the muscles and give you results quick.
Front and Side Lunges
- Squats are great for building your butt, but having long trim legs will accentuate your curves. Forward lunges length and tone your inner quads, making them look long and lean. Side lunges will target the outer quads, developing your curves.
- When performed correctly, this exercise will work your upper and lower body as well as burn calories like crazy. The exercise requires strong powerful pushes from your legs, which activates your glutes and tones your butt. This will get you toned arms, a slim waist, and a round booty all in one.
- Renner saves her sprints for the soccer field and keeps her cardio up in unique ways on the treadmill. Running backward on the treadmill in a low athletic stance helps tone the glutes and build the hamstrings. This exercise is a great way to work your legs and butt without using weights and adding more cardio into your routine.
Staying on the field
Being a former athlete, she stills loves the field. Renner goes out with a ball to keep her skills refined and have some fun. Brittany will follow her old practice regime and complete sprints on the field known as suicides.
Starting at the end line run out to the six-yard box, touch the line, and run back to the end line. Then run out to the 18-yard box and back. Next half field and keep going.
Sprinting, not jogging. This might be the key to fast abdominal and visceral fat loss, according to researchers at the University of South Wales in the International Journal of Obesity. High-intensity exercise results in greater fat loss and overall health benefits than moderately intense activities such as jogging
7 Exercises To Burn Your Obliques
Barbell Medicine: Beast And Nerd Become One
Joseph Baena Learns Fitness Tips From Father and Legend
Social Media: A Surprising Tool To Help Level up Your Dating