Shopping for someone who “has it all” can be a daunting task. It’s easy to slip into the mindset that there’s nothing left to get them, or that it’ll never be good enough.
In reality, it’s quite the opposite!
What they really want is a gift from the heart—something thoughtful and personal that they may not “need,” but will totally love. Here are four gift ideas that fit the bill.
#1 Pampering Kit
This so-called “person who has everything” is probably exhausted from working so hard to get where they are. Help them unwind by building a tailored pampering kit, complete with all the relaxation must-haves:
- Bubble bath – Stock up with a few of their favorite scents, either in bath-bomb or liquid-bubble form. If you’re looking for something particularly luxurious, opt for an indulgent Egyptian bath milk.
- Inflatable bath pillow – Keep your friend comfortable as they suds up with a comfortable, inflatable neck pillow.
- Handheld massager – After a relaxing dip in the tub, they’ll need something to work through all those stress knots. A percussion massager with heat will most certainly do the trick.
Fill their gift basket with assorted soaps, face masks, and creams for the ultimate self-care session—really anything that will allow them to overindulge (for once in their busy life).
#2 Kitchen Specialty Tools
Is there really such a thing as having everything? Like absolutely every item there is to have? Sounds too good to be true.
Even the most well-stocked kitchen could use a few additional odds and ends:
- Dough blender – A sturdy, stainless steel, handheld pastry blender with blades is the perfect tool for baking.
- Food processor – This is another kitchen must-have. They’ll be able to effortlessly blend purees and compotes, easily dice pecans for the perfect pie crust, and chop herbs or chives for a delicious dip.
- Beeswax food wrap – These packages include easy-to-use, reusable food wraps with absolutely adorable patterns. This is a great gift for anyone who values sustainability!
#3 Personalized Gift
You can’t go wrong with something utterly unique—something only this person would enjoy.
To that end, you can enhance an otherwise ordinary gift by customizing it to be heartfelt and special. Here are a few personalized gift ideas that can be tailored to suit any hard-to-shop-for person on your list:
- Engraved picture frame – If you’re looking for something classy and timeless, order a picture frame with your favorite photo of the two of you together. You can have it engraved with a special word or phrase, their name, or a specific date—whatever makes sense for your relationship.
- Pet pillow – Not to be confused with a pillow pet, this unique and somewhat silly household item is created in the likeness of your recipient’s beloved family pet. These custom pillows come in many shapes and sizes, perfect for any furry friend.
- Photo-filled mug – Purchase a customizable mug and create a photo collage as the insert. Fill it with pictures of the two of you together or things you know they love—their family, pets, friends, favorite book or movie quotes, and beloved vacation shots.
#4 A Fun Shared Experience
Material gifts may not mean much to those who seem to have it all. If you fear this is the case, give the gift of an experience, instead!
Plan a special day for you and your friend or family member, filled with things you know they love to do. It’s hard to go wrong with a gift like this because the most important part is that you’re spending quality time together.
Here are a few ideas for your fun-filled day:
- Try something new – There are tons of unique hobbies out there, from watercolor painting to archery to sky diving. Choose something you’d both enjoy and make it the main event.
- A meal at their favorite restaurant – Make reservations at their favorite establishment ahead of time so you can surprise them with this simple yet meaningful gesture.
- Concert, amusement park, or museum – Get tickets for a nearby attraction or special event that you can enjoy together. Is their favorite band in town soon? Is the local art gallery doing an upcoming feature on a painter they love? It’s okay if the event doesn’t take place for quite a while—it gives you both something to look forward to.
It’s the Thought That Counts
It may be a bit cliche, but it really is true. Your gift recipient will love that you went out of your way to think of something unique and sentimental.
It’s impossible to have everything without loved ones to share your life with.
Reward Yourself With These Best Cheat Day Foods
Three Engaging Ways to Keep Up the Romance Long After You’ve Said “I Do”
10 Signs You Are About to Be Friend-Zoned by A Girl
How Busy Men Can Adopt A Vegan Lifestyle – Without Wasting Time